Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Blog Page

OK, the theme for this blog is fairly simple. As a matter of fact the title pretty much says it all. dinner and a concert.

Cooking and Music are probably about my two favorite things and a I feel that many people would appreciate me cooking for them more often. I won't be able to afford any more groceries but I'll be happy to share what I cook with everyone and how it turns out. I'll let you know where I got the recipe and what I did to modify it. I don't think I've found a recipe that I couldn't change to make a little better or at least more to my taste. And when I cook, like when you do, the end result is all about how it tastes to you.

As far as the music goes I guess I can write about some of the crazy things that happen on a regular basis in the world of playing gigs in Atlanta. Otherwise I have plenty of other ways to get the musical message to you. Just let me know when you want me to add you to the e-mail list and you will get a monthly overview of what we will be doing. Which reminds me, I have to write an e-mail. gar.

No comments:

Post a Comment